Monday, November 07, 2005

Cayce Real Estate and Columbia Real Estate - South Carolina


If you are looking for a home in Cayce or Columbia, South Carolina I've got the perfect one for you. I'm not a realtor, but I do know the real estate market in Columbia and Cayce as I grew up in Columbia, my work in Life Insurance allows me to network there, and I have watched the area grow.

3 years ago, my Wife and I stumbled across a lot on which nobody had ever built. There were 12 of these lots at the time. Now, there are no lots left and the value of our home has skyrocketed.

As this is my home, and I place very high value on it for that reason, I am asking much more than the CURrent value for it. I am certain, though, that within the next few years, the price that I am asking will be a BARGAIN.

Located 100 yards {through the historical Guignard (owned) woods} off the Congaree River, convenient to all parts of Cayce and Columbia, South Carolina, this 2300 square foot home is but 4 minutes from the Capital Building that sits on the Columbia South Carolina Statehouse Grounds.

Current Asking Price: $500,000 Firm.

Includes: 2 Kayaks mounted in garage, Industrial Size Air Compressor in the garage for air tools, 4 man Jacuzzi on the back patio, and several furniture items (fully furnished as is for the right price).

Contact me if interested, if you want more pictures, the exact coordinates of the home, or more information at: ashleybrooks@sc.rr.com . No hagglers please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.